A photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel is a packaged interconnected assembly of photovoltaic cells, also known as solar cells. The photovoltaic module, known more commonly as the solar panel, is then used as a component in a larger photovoltaic system to offer electricity for commercial and residential applications.
Because a single photovoltaic module can only produce a limited amount of power, many installations contain several modules or panels and this is known as a photovoltaic array. A photovoltaic installation typically includes an array of photovoltaic modules or panels, an inverter, batteries and interconnection wiring.
- Maintenance Free
- No leakage of liquid and gas
- Low in self-discharge rate
- Able to operate in a wide temperature range
- Economical and al long life
- Designed for high-discharging purpose
- Excellent performance in difficult climatic circumstances
- Construction lead calcium technology
- Seperator microporous rubber seperators
- Application Solar, Traction, Lighting, Car audio
- Durability approx. 300 cycles according IEC 254-1